Monday, December 31, 2007

Good-bye Hello

well, here it is the last day of 2007 and I snuck away from last minute party decorating to do a bit of reminiscing. The sunlight is starting to fade but the air is still a bit warm for December. Earlier, I took Chloe outside for a final picture of the year and her shadows were harsh and long, a sure sign of winter sun.



She is such a good poser!
We have big plans for next year, she and I, and they involve cooking, conversation and of course, mischief. Stay tuned for the fun!

I decided to take a few artsy ornament pictures so bear with me.






2007 in Atlanta was all about painting, experimental collage, experimental college(hehe), new writing techniques, exhilarating rock climbing, The Louvre partnership with Atlanta, my first poetry reading, some play-readings, some crazy new friends, and lots of laughter from the heart.
Many thanks to all of you for the inspiration and discovery that comes with moving to a new city.
2008, ready or not, here we come!

0 comments: